[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Moving forward from October

Moving forward from October

Moving forward from October

Postby Madrigus » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:33 pm

There might be many gathered in the Research Corner as Madrigus sweeps over, hands in sleeves.

"Just letting you all know that I've already started work on those eyeball-tentacle-monster-things. I've got a bit more material this time around and I've also got some help. Hopefully we'll have something useful by November.

"I also strongly suggest that somebody please start looking into the radiation poisoning some of us have suffered. I spoke to the wolf-guy late Saturday night and he sniffed it out, and though he didn't take action against me he did inform me that it would be a great idea if someone tried to help us get that cured 'or else.'"
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Re: Moving forward from October

Postby Erica » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:55 pm

*Antalya looks up from her notebook.*

"Madrigus, you are on my list. Tentacle-Eyeballs... check."
*Consults the list more closely* "Currently, I don't think anyone is actively investigating the radiation issue, either to the local population or in the water. I believe Dr. Hobblebush was the point of contact for the water issue, but her company seems to have reassigned her; I'm not sure if that is temporary, or permanent. Anyone who wants to take on being the fount of information regarding the radiation and it's possible side effects, or cure, please let me know so I can keep track. Once I've sorted a few things, I will get the list published, so we can all see what we've got breathing down our necks."
*A pause and a frown*
"And I'm sure people will come up with new things that have not yet been added to the list."
Ms. Antalya Walker, Esq.

"I will rain legal brimstone down on you so hard it will make God jealous."
Erica

Postby PoeticJustice » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 pm

"I am continuing my work on the Penance, although have hit a bit of a stall. Anyone who wishes to offer assistance will be greatly appreciated and I'll share with you what I've already got," Alice offers from against the wall, arms crossed in front of her.

"I'm also working with White Noise on a different project," she glanced sideways at Brett.
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out for the rope, sent by and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey
PoeticJustice

Postby Wolfman2006 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:40 pm

"I am heading up the newly minted project Light-Bright or the investigation of the shadow cultists. As well as any connections to the strange primeaval creatures seen in the woods, the rumored ritual sacrifices, and the like."

"Anyone interested in assisting us please contact me."
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby edseel » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 pm

JD sits down drinking a large mug of coffie and a sizable stack of cookies.

Looking more somber than a man with a fist full of cookies should he speaks to Mason

"My daughter has been doing a lot of research on those shadow cults. My son ..." JD swallows hard

"He may have gotten mixed up in some of that... hoping Mels connection to him could be used to track down something. I will make sure she seeks you out."

JD begins to destry the stack of cookies.
JD Walker

"I put one foot in front of the other one.
I don’t need a new love or a new life – just a better place to die."

Isles: Citizen Reed Adderbourne - Sentinel of Spark
LL: "Vivian Marsh" Wang-Johnson Memorial Circus

IRL: Eric
edseel

Postby Erica » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm going to be continuing my research into the Corporate interests in Whisper Hill. If anyone else is looking into something similar, let me know so we can join forces, or at least not get in each other's way.
Ms. Antalya Walker, Esq.

"I will rain legal brimstone down on you so hard it will make God jealous."
Erica

Postby Brett » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Brett looks back to Alice with a nod.

"I am working out some AV issues and some found footage that needs editing, on top of that I've got some work on a government program that has peaked my interest called 'Gold Page' if anybody wants to get into the tinfoil side of things."
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Postby HecateSkivvy » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:56 pm

"Alex and I are doing a little bit of research into the uhh... Big chairs in the forest, and the people who sit on them, and into their interest in herpetoculture. Alex is real good with herpetoculture, since that's his focus, but since our topics are so related, we're swapping notes as we go along.

Not sure if the people are interested in light-brights, though. If the topic is what I think it is let me know, Mason, and I guess you can come compare notes with us.
Leslie-Evan Marshall,
"Dance, Puppet, Dance!"
HecateSkivvy

Postby Taranis » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:21 am

sigh...
"Leslie...I'm not sure whether you actually knew I'm well versed in herpetology or if you were making fun of my condition... In any case, yeah. Essentially that. I'm not even sure that they fall into that category at this point though. I guess I'll find out. Just don't go saying that around the Lady if you value your tongue."
-Alexandre Herne
"They want monsters? We'll show them monsters."

OOG: Matt
Taranis

Postby HecateSkivvy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:54 pm

"Shhh..... We're talking in euphemisms here. Otherwise the locals may think we're wiiiiiieeerdoooooos."

Leslie says, in semi-hushed tones.
Leslie-Evan Marshall,
"Dance, Puppet, Dance!"
HecateSkivvy

Return to Research Corner